Monday, February 1, 2016

Choose to be Happy!

The Soccer Mom!!!

Abandoned Trailer Tracting!!
Any big changes this week....ha that is the biggest understatement of the century!!! I'm getting moved to Augusta Georgia!!! I'm not going to lie, probably one of the hardest places/companions to leave! I was pretty upset!! Then this morning our toilet flooded and everything was just going pretty terribly, but something changed and I went for a run and worked out and thought through things and started thinking of how blessed I really was!! And this overwhelming of Joy came over me!! It was an incredible feeling that I can't explain!! This scripture has been coming to me a lot!!
 15 Blessed art thou, Alma; therefore, lift up thy head and  rejoice, for thou hast great cause to rejoice; for thou hast been faithful in keeping the commandments of God from the time which thou receivest thy first message from him. Behold, I am he that delivered it unto you.


You can choose to be happy!
Anne Grendel!! The coolest old lady on the planet who is going to be baptized on the 20th!!


Goodbye old running shoes!

Yes I got your package! Thanks for the stretchy pants! oh and one of the chicken cans broke so everything smelled like chickens! luckily my stretchy pants absorbed most of the juice!! haha! Yes we are still running a lot!!

It's going to be super hard to leave because I don't think I've ever been happier in my life!! But God has a plan for me I know it, I'm getting moved for a reason! Can't wait to find out!! 

I love you guys a bunch I don't really much else to say! Wish me luck!!

 Elder Allen

Oh and I'm a Zone Leader......

 

 
Hair cutzz..... :(

 

No comments:

Post a Comment