Monday, February 15, 2016

Living the Dream!!!


Living The Dream!! 

 
Some Hispanic members fed us a seafood soup last Sunday!! #TheGomezes  

This week was super stressful and super amazing!!! It was stressful because I had to give a training on inviting people to be baptized during Zone Training Meeting, I'm not a huge fan of doing that, but I had to because it is one of my new duties, "I think it's about time I get some new duties!" -Nacho Libre 
I'm really loving my new area! It's been really fun getting to know all the new faces! I would give you my comp's parents names, but they are on a mission in Virginia, so....... 


Right before we ran into Jesudunni!!!
We had an amazing experience this past Monday! We had been tracting for a while, and it was super cold and nobody was answering!! We were about to turn back and go to the car, but we felt like we should knock 3 more houses and so we did, low and behold the last door this guy opens the door and listened to the entire first lesson in the cold, wearing sandles!! His name is Jesudunni, he is from Nigeria, his name literally translates to "Sweet Jesus"! haha! Anyways, at the end of the lesson I felt like I should invite him to baptism, so I did the whole " If you come to find out if these things are true, will you be baptized?" and he was like "yes....." and we stood there kinda shocked... haha! then he was like, "so are you going to give me a Book of Mormon or something?" and we were like " oh yeah, yeah...." haha! That was our little miracle this week! Just goes to show that when we keep pushing when our bodies say go back, blessing will come!!

 

Tell Matt Congrats!

OH Congrats to all those who are getting married!! It's about time! haha

I love you guys a bunch!!

Elder Allen 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment