Monday, February 8, 2016

Evans, GA


my new address is
 
1025 Walden Glen Ln.

Evans, Ga 30809
 
You might recognize this guys face!!





 
Indeed I did have dinner with Chase Driggs In-laws! That was crazy looking at their family photo and seeing his face! haha! They are pretty rad! We had taco soup, my favorite!


Car wash this morning!!!
I'm living the dream still! I'm really loving life right now, I have been for the past couple of months! #ThereIsNoPlaceIWouldRatherBe


Elder Haines
My new companions name is Elder Haines, he is super cool! He's even from Riverton, kinda... his parents moved there after he had moved out of the house! He is super into music, so we get along pretty well! haha! He plays the bass in like 3 folk bands and he has showed me some of is stuff, they're pretty legit!!

The upgrade!
Being a ZL isn't too bad! I definitely thought it was going to be worse, but Elder Haines has helped me out a lot! Definitely a huge change of pace though! I say that because I'm serving in a place called Evan Georgia which is in one of the richest counties in Georgia.... so instead of Trailers, I now tract half a million dollar homes.... It's the worst.... rich people.... haha!  I love it here though because there is a huge Hispanic group here, probably the biggest I've seen other than the branch in Ridgeland, so I bore my testimony in Spanish this week and all of the Spanish people wigged out! I felt very welcomed after that! They closed the Spanish area here almost over a year ago so they haven't see to many Spanish missionaries! Maybe that is one of the reasons I was sent here! haha! It was a good way to end a great week!

 
I love you guys!

 

Elder Allen

 

More goodbyes from Warner Robins!! This lady reminds me of Grandma Gay!

No comments:

Post a Comment