Monday, January 25, 2016

Dancing turtles?



The fountain in front of our apartments froze over!!  



Some turtles singing and dancing? or fighting over a taco?


Jamin' on my Guitar!


#TheTractingLife
Yet another GRAND week down here in Warner Robins Georgia! It's been super cold down here lately, we even got snow the other day!!! What!! It was crazy!! It didn't even stick and it wasn't a whole lot, but it was still snow and that never happens! So we all kinda freaked out! haha!


A Snake!! Jk haha! it's fake, but it gave us a little scare! haha!
Our week has yet again been full of miracles! While trying to contact a referral we felt prompted to walk a different route to get there and as we were walking past this house my companion felt the need to knock this one door, I was hesitant because the house didn't look Hispanic at all, but we knocked it anyways and low and behold it was this Hispanic lady named Maria! The cool thing about Maria is that she was a member  but she stopped when she was 25 years old and she's in her 60's now so it's been awhile! Anyways she told us that she had been praying a lot for guidance in her life and that she felt like us showing up might be her answer! She also cuts hair so I might be getting a hair cut from her this week! 

Nope no new pets this week! Unless you consider the cockroach that I found and destroyed this morning in the bathroom....


If you haven't seen these videos yet, I really recommend them! They are inspiring! I chose this one because of the message it brings, that no matter what you are doing, serving others will heal you in many different ways! Plus the music in the them is pretty good too!

 
I love you guys!! 



Elder Mortisen got a hold of my camera.....

No comments:

Post a Comment