Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Ice in Georgia?


 
We found ice!! That's how cold it's been getting!!! 


some members gave us money to buy some beanies!! We be lookin' fly!!
I've seen so many miracles this week, big and small! Over all just a great week! Prayers where answered, People were saved, and flag football was played!! 

We've been trying to get Anne Grendel to find our whether the Book of Mormon is true or not and if she should get baptized, and one day we went over and told her that any question she had could be found by reading the Book of Mormon, so we went by the next day and read with her in 3 Nephi 30:2  Turn, all ye Gentiles, from your wicked ways; and repent of your evil doings, of your lyings and deceivings, and of your whoredoms, and of your secret abominations, and your idolatries, and of your murders, and your priestcrafts, and your envyings, and your strifes, and from all your wickedness and abominations, and come unto me, and be baptized in my name, that ye may receive a remission of your sins, and be filled with the Holy Ghost, that ye may be numbered with my people who are of the house of Israel.


If that's not an answer I don't know what is! haha! Anyways we told her that that could be the answer she has been waiting for so we invited her to pray about it, so the next day we swung by and she said she had received an answer that the Book of Mormon is true, and that she would be baptized soon! super rad! That is just one of the many blessings we received this week!


Flag football! See if you can recognize anybody!!

Yesterday a bunch of elders in our Zone came down and played some flag football! It was pretty awesome! I had a blast the only problem is that I'm super sore right now! haha! it's what I deserve! It was really nice to see some of my good pals! I also used the money you gave me to buy some new running shoes because me and elder Anderson have been running a lot for exercise!

Anyways I love you a bunch!! 

Elder Allen

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment