Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving was tough!!!


Thanksgiving was tough!!! We had four dinner appointments, and by the end I almost fell asleep on a members couch! I did learn something though! "Hispanics are really good at making Thanksgiving food!" our best appointment was our last one, that we had with a Hispanic family! and yes I did get the package, thanks!

Transfers are next week, but I'm probably not going anywhere, pero quien sabe? I hope that me and Elder Webb stay together another transfer. 

 

As for how this week has gone, it has gone pretty well! The days have been flying by its crazy how fast time is going by here! We did have a flat tire on Wednesday, that kinda stunk, because we had to hang out at car shop for a couple of hours, but other than that nothing too amazing happened this week, it just peachy down here in Georgia! Sorry not my longest letter. I love you all and miss you!!!


Elder Allen 

No comments:

Post a Comment