Monday, December 8, 2014

Everyone in the Pooler house is staying!


Like always I'm doing pretty grand! So transfer call was on Saturday, and guess what, all of the guys in the Pooler house are staying!!!! It was a pretty big shocker to hear that, I was almost sure that at least one of us was leaving, but nope! I have no idea when I can call you guys on Skype, or how long, but they let us call you on Christmas Eve to tell you! 

This week has been a pretty good one! I went on exchanges with Elder Murphy for a second time! this time we were in his area, we had a really fun time! there was a shooting right across the street from us... but that just helped us get more contacts, because a bunch of police cars came over and stuff so people started asking us what was going on, we told them that we didn't know, and then taught them about our church and the "He is the Gift" video! I also got a new suit from a member from his area!! she was super nice and the suit didn't fit anyone in there family so she just gave it me!! I will have to get the sleeves and pants hemmed up, but other than that it is a wicked suit!!

We met new guy this week named Joel Nava, who is very interested in the church! he is actually from Utah and was being taught be Sister Missionaries before he came down here! He is super nice and he went to church! A lot of people came to on Sunday, probably one our best days! One of our investigators named Jasmine came with her husband and her two year old baby! We met here randomly on the street one day while we were biking to Denise's house, she is only 18 and is still in High School, I don't know how she does it!

I hit my four month mark on Saturday, wow times going by fast!

Thanks! and again thank you for all of the pictures you send I love to see what is going on! I'm super excited for Christmas as well!! getting to be able to talk to you guys and my dad is going to be awesome!!!

Wish Matthew good luck for me, it sounds like he is going to have alot of fun!

Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year as long as you let it be! it can turn into the most stressful if you don't take time to remember why we are celebrating this awesome holiday!!

I love you all! 
Elder Allen  

 


Pday bowling 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment