Tuesday, May 31, 2016

We went to this super sweet army museum! It was actually super cool!
 






Just some peeps I met while I was there....







I got to live my dream and play the didgeridoo for the first time while helping some people move!!!!


you asked about the temperature.....
and more...
 
.... it's not even officially summer yet..... plus the humidity...... 


This past week was super good! I did learn a lot about how I can improve myself though! haha always humbling experiences! I'm always learning something new! That is why I'm so glad that a mission is two year because I have definitively learned more in my second year than in my first! Which I didn't think was possible a year ago...... haha! I know I say this a lot, but I'm living the dream!!! By the way that isn't my motto, I stole it from elder Webb... Anyways, elder Marshall and I have been seeing a lot of success and miracles! It's amazing! 
 
We recently have come into contact with one of the former investigators here named Celia. We've only had two lessons with her, but both have been amazing! Yesterday we went over and realized that we hadn't really made a lesson plan, we just knew that we were going to read the Book of Mormon. So before we got out of our air conditioned car (one of the many blessings I'm talking about) we said a prayer for help on what we should read so we were talking about what chapters we could read with her and one of us said, 3 Nephi 11 and we both knew that was the right one! The lesson went super well and the chapter definitively helped her with her testimony of the Book of Mormon!  
P-day selfie!
 
BJ is still doing awesome! We taught him to follow the prophet last time, it went well! We also told him about our goal we had for him, which is for him to baptize his son after he is baptized himself and gets the priesthood because his son turns 8 here in a couple of weeks. He really liked that idea! We have a lesson with him to day we hope goes well..... it's the Law of Chastity..... wish us luck you never know what can happen with this lesson haha!
 
Oh and Nelson came to church last Sunday!!! I don't know if I've told you this, but I had to give a talk and sing.... both went way better than I thought they would! Probably the longest talk I've ever giving, I'm getting myself ready for the one I have to give once I come home.......... #ProbsLikeA45MinuteTalk.......
Our average Monday nights! haha 
 
Anyways I love you guys a bunch!!
 
elder Allen
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment