Saturday, May 7, 2016

COLUMBUS HERE I COME

#KindergartenSnaks

 

 

 
Mission Meeting!

Crazy service project that turned into us having to put out a fire!! 
 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

Awkward Selfie! 

 


Tracting life!!
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So I'm leaving Evans.... Tears.... and I'm 99% sure that I'm going to Columbus Georgia! Not only that, but I'm going back to Spanish!!!! AAAWWWWW YEAH! I'm pretty bummed that I'm leaving because, like always, I'm going to miss everybody here! But from what I hear my new companion is going to be pretty sweet! Wish me the best! Plus it's only like 1 hour from Auburn so you better believe I'm going to try to go back up during a P-day!!!

Our week went pretty sweet! We had another lesson with Jeff and we taught the Plan of Salvation and it went pretty stellar! The lesson with Hercules and Sunny went fantastic! We taught them the Restoration and they just have this super awesome desire to learn more! I'm excited to hear what happens to them! 

I'm sorry I don't have a bunch to say, but I'm super excited to see y'all this Sunday! The only problem is that I won't know what time to tell you guys yet... I'll get it to you some how!

Love you guys a bunch!!

 

Elder Allen

Elder Cannon and I

 


 
 

 
 



tracting find!





We went to a trampoline place where missionaries get in free!!!!
I finally learned how to do a back flip!






We've been playing ultimate Frisbee every Saturday with people on the military base, it has been a great proselyting tool! 






No comments:

Post a Comment