Monday, April 25, 2016

Pictures



More in the dog house.... 
I made it a goal to take more pictures this week so I did!
We found a dog house in her back yard....
We also served this investigator of the other elders! #SheFedUs


Elder Gillins took us out to eat because his gramps sent him $100 to take us out to eat, it was so good! 

 



Paint the fence #CallMeKarateKid



My awkward selfie for the week...


The tracting life!




This past week was amazing!!!!!! So many miracles!! 
Tracting Finds

On Tuesday We went on exchanges with the APs and at first the day was pretty lame, a bunch of tracting and little success, I felt kinda bad for the other elder... but as the day went on we saw one miracle after the other! First we had this appointment with this guy named Jeff Smith who is married to this member, and the first time I met him he seemed very uninterested, but after a couple things went down in the family instead of getting bitter he wanted to get better, so he turned to God and prayed! His answer was "Talk to the missionaries"!!! He has really been humbled which lead him to be ready for the lessons again, he had been taught before like 3 years ago and now he is ready!! Super solid guy!
The same day we went out with a priest named Chace LaFrance and had a stellar lesson with this sweet family called the Murrays! What makes them even cooler is their names are Hercules and Sunny #Legit! Elder Duran had found them the week before on exchanges so I had never met them and neither did the other guys, so we didn't know what to expect... We taught the Plan of Salvation to them because they had two young children, and the lesson went amazing! We have an appointment with them this Friday! Pray for our success please!! 

 

After Painting #LunchTime
Also on the same day we went and visited Eddy, the Less-Active we've been working with, I think I've told you about her. We read 2 Nephi 31 and she loved it! She also expressed her desire to come back to church, she hasn't been in years and years! I'm super stoked for her! We painted her fence with that Chace LaFrance kid on Saturday! She also fed us empanadas!! They were amazing! The weather is soooo nice right now, but we hear that it's going to be in the 90s next week #I'mGoingToDie....

 
 

Transfers are coming up, I have no idea if I'm leaving or staying.... I told President that I would like to go back to Spanish before I go home, so I will leave ether this or next transfer I'm not sure... I really want to stay, I love it here, but I do love me some Hispanics!! 

 

What else... It was just a great week!

 

I love you guys!!

 

Elder Allen

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment