Monday, August 3, 2015

Service


Gringisimo, as the Hispanics call me! haha!

and some more of Auburn
Hey!!
So not the best week, but still a good one! My companion wasn't feeling to hot this week and there were a lot of people moving and all of them needed our help!! There are also a lot of new people coming in because it is a college town and school is about to start so there are a lot of new faces at church! Also with school starting I feel like this town has doubled in traffic! haha there are so much more people here now than there was when I first got here! Everyone is getting super pumped for football season! Oh by the way, if I stay here another transfer (I hope so!) our p-day will change to Saturdays, beginning with the first Auburn home game! GO WAR EAGLES!! haha
Service!!!!!!!!!!!

We had to say goodbye to one of the coolest families in the ward!! #LosSpencers!!!
Anyways, because we served so many people this week I guess I should give a little thought on services! WHEN YOUR STRESSED PUT SERVIES TO THE TEST! Has a nice little ring to it!  But for reals when your stressed or angry or sad or what ever, just forget yourself and serve someone! It really helps the nerves a lot, no joke! #LeadLoveServeSave!

I love you guys and hope all is awesome!!

Elder Raleigh Allen
 
 
A little chicken we found!

 

 
my companion in his natural state! 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment