Monday, June 22, 2015

Father's Day


The tracting life....

Hey!
It's your boy Elder Allen! I'm doing pretty great and stuff! My Fathers Day was pretty great! It didn't really differ from any other day of the week other than the fact that it was Sunday and we went to church and stuff! I would like to give a huge shout out to both of my fathers (that sounds a little weird) and the fatherly figures en mi vida! Like my Awesome Grandpas and my stellar Uncles! Don't forget all of my friends fathers and my young mens leaders! Oh and also Marcus Mumford...... haha!! These are all men who've impacted my life! Thanks to them I'm the person I am today! I guess with the exception of Marcus Mumford he's just a chill guy! haha

Zone Conference was in the Pooler Building so that was a blast from the past! I even got to see some of the members from Pooler, pretty rad! So these are just some pictures from it!

Oh another story, in Beaufort there is a Marine training base called Paris Island and we get to go to the Sunday meetings there before we head down to Ridgeland for the Spanish Branch meetings! It is super cool, but I don't think I could ever be a Marine because of the training they have to go through for 13 weeks! It's insane! Anyways They have this huge graduation thing at the end of the 13 weeks and because some members were graduating we got to go see it!! it is one of the coolest things I've seen! Very emotional for the the new Marines and their families. Anyways, there was a member in Pearson that was pretty sweet, but he left to become a Marine like the 2nd or 3rd week I was there, but I got to see him graduate this last Friday! Super rad experience, he grew a lot during his training not only physically, but spiritually, the training there really humbles you! haha! It was also super cool because I got to see say goodbye to him and his family who I wasn't able to say goodbye to when I was leaving Pearson! 

 


It wasn't really that hot, but you get the picture! haha it's sweltering down here!!

Yes it is true we live in two apartments, one in Ridgeland and one in Beaufort, but the one in Beaufort is the main place we stay. The Ridgeland one is a house...so yes I lucked out again and still live in a house for half the week! haha! someday my luck with houses will run out! haha!
Anyways I love you guys a bunch! Stay Sweet! #AllYouNeedIsLove

Elder Raleigh Allen
One more fishing photo! haha!



Corn Field




They stole my camera

No comments:

Post a Comment