Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May 4

Some buds!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This past week was kinda slow, but also very awesome! 

On Friday we had the awesome chance to hear from an elder from the seventy, Elder Zwick! I love road trips, especially when I'm not the driver! haha! He talked a lot about how to further your spiritual progress and not fall back into being a robot missionary, which is can be super easy! Very good training! Not to mention I got to see a lot of friends I hadn't seen in a long time! We also went to one of the only Panda Expresses in the entire mission! In other words an awesome experience!
PANDA

That was probably the most eventful thing this week! I am send you guys a package with the flash drive in it!!! and a bunch of presents for everybody!!! haha hope you guys love them!! they are for everyone's birthday, so I don't have to worry about getting people birthday presents this year! haha, I know I'm super lazy!  I love you guys and I hope you are all doing well, and loving each other! Because really "All you need is love" right?.....haha 

anyways love you guys! 

Elder Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment