Monday, April 20, 2015

April 20


How are you doing this week? 
1. So far I'm doing pretty great this week! Nothing terrible has really happened yet.... I hope I haven't spoken to soon! knock on wood for me!
 
When are your next transfers?
2. My next transfers will be during the last week of may, I will be "killing" my companion! By that I mean he is going home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!
 
Did you eat anything interesting this week?
3.I didn't really eat anything out of the blue this week!! 
 
How is the work going?
4. The work is going good, sadly we will be losing an awesome investigator at the end this week named Wallace!! He is moving with his daughter to Arizona... :(

Is there anything you need?
5. I can't think of anything I will need right now...

 
This past week was a pretty good one! Although I am getting sick again....... It's not stopping me from working, but it is draining my energy pretty fast! I don't even know what it is, but I just don't feel right, I'm super tired all of the time, and my lymph nodes are swollen, that's the main reason I know I'm sick! Or it could just be the fact the I'm in the deep south and my body is adapting to the way of life down here!! haha!

 I got to talk to Gloria and Elizabeth on Monday! it was pretty great! They expressed their gratitude for me, which made me feel like a million bucks!!! I know I wasn't the one who converted them, it was God, but I still feels good to know that I was the one who found them and taught them!
 
I want to tell you guys more about Gloria and her family and how much of a miracle it was that we found her!! So Gloria Jaco was living in California before she moved to Georgia and she lived by and was really good friends with members of the church. She always saw missionaries going into her friends houses and always wanted them to visit her, but they never did. Her daughter Elizabeth moved to Georgia, so Gloria went with her and had been living there for a while, when one day as Gloria was picking up her grand kids from the school bus, a couple of young bucks biked up to her and gave her a pamphlet and told her that they would come back and teach her more about it! Pretty incredible right!!! I think it is! 

Anyways love you guys, again no pictures sorry....

Elder Allen   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment