Monday, January 5, 2015


This week was pretty great! New Years was super sweet! But we had a curfew of 6 o'clock because of all the drunk people and parties! jaja we pretty much just played games and stuff when we couldn't find anything else to do! I found a "cranium" games for like 3 dollars at a Goodwill store so we played a lot of that! Nothing else really happened new years....
Oyster Boil!
Elder Webb and Elder Casper were super sick this week, so me and Elder Ludeman went on a couple exchanges, it was really scary at first because I had to teach all of my Spanish lessons completely alone pretty much because Elder Ludeman only knows a couple of phrases in Spanish, but luckily I got a little help from the man up stairs!! jaja it was a confidence booster for me!

I fasted this week for my investigators to get answers and you know what happened that very same day? Two of our investigators that we hadn't seen for a long time were very upset and confused! and do you know why? because God hadn't given them an answer! So you know what we did, we prayed with them asking God for and answer, and after the prayer we just sat there in silence for a good 10-15 min. and you know what happened? All of there frustration with us and with God left and it was replaced by peace! They felt the spirit! This happened twice yesterday, it was amazing! They still don't have an answer, but I know for a fact that they can't deny that what they felt was the spirit of God!! Ya!

Finally I like to give a special shout out to all of my friends and family that send me letters and packages this season, it means a whole lot, thanks for the support and I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Allen 

another haircut...


No comments:

Post a Comment