Monday, September 28, 2015


This video still get me every time.....

#WhyIServe#BecauseHeLives#MasterMessiahFriend
 

 
Tree Tracking

I AM STAYING IN AUBURN!!!! WAR EAGLES!

I'm pretty excited that I get to stay here for at least one more transfer!! Luckily transfer calls were this morning because of the general women's conference or what ever, so I just recently found out! I was super nervous that I would leave because almost every Spanish elder was transferred this time around!! Crazy! So I will be here for at least 6 more weeks! Woot!
This week started out pretty good! We went on some exchanges on Tuesday which was pretty sweet! I went with Elder Hyten to do some English work and my comp. stayed in our area, it was pretty fun! But then I woke up the next day with the FLU!!! So I took it easy on Wednesday and Thursday, and we did like a mini exchange, because we had some appointments to go to so elder Hawkins went with Elder Hyten to see ours and the English elder's appointments for that day!

 I'm still living the dream down here in Auburn! We got some pretty great news this week as well! So one Monday we swung by Flora's house, she was asleep, but her husband wasn't! We talked to him for a bit and then he brought up that he and Flora had been talking about marriage and how she can't be baptized if she isn't married, and he said that he knew that it was time for them to get married and that it was the right thing to do!! yeah! Also on Friday we swung by this old guys house named Gary, and we have been teaching him for about 5 weeks now and he is pretty interested, anyways we went over and taught him about the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and afterward we invited him to be baptized, and he said that he would be if he gets an answer to whether this church is true or not, so we invited him to fast about it!! I think he'll get an answer pretty soon here!! Bunch of miracles!!

Sorry again not very many pictures this time.... but I love you guys a bunch!! #StaySweet

Elder Allen

getting ready for Halloween! haha 


No comments:

Post a Comment