Saturday, September 12, 2015

Auburn & Training!


Hey there! So a lot of stuff happened this week and I don't have any pictures to show to anyone.... Sorry...

One picture one the way to the library! I forgot to do something this morning, maybe you can guess....haha  
 
This week went pretty well!! So many blessings, it's incredible!!
One of those being, Flora came to church this past Sunday!!! We had invited her and done a lot of things to get her to come, but when sacrament meeting started she wasn't there.... Then out of no where after the first prayer was said I see 4 little Hispanic kids walking through the doors and man was I on top of the world!! Such a great experience to get some investigators to church! Another blessing was that her daughter, Maria, just turned 8 last week! So we began teacher her this week and they both have a very strong desire to be baptized!! We have to move the date back a couple more weeks, because it is hard to teach them because they are very rarely home, and we still need to teach them all of the commandments, but Flora has said that she would like to be baptized as soon as possible!! Woot!!

 I'm loving Auburn! I really hope I get to stay for at least 1 more transfer! Definitely one of my favorite areas, it's up there with Pooler!! #WarEagles #SweetHomeAlabama

Plans for today, Probably go play soccer, because it has been a long time since I've played that!! And take a lot of pictures to make up for today!

Training is going good, it is getting easier and easier, at first I was super stressed out of my mind! But now I'm pleasant. It has helped me a lot with my Spanish!

Well this week was full of driving places, First we had to drive to Zone Conference which is a hour away in Columbus and we had to be there by 8:00 for car inspections, but because we are the only area in our mission with a different Time Zone we had to wake up at like 5:00 just to get there on time! Then Elder Hawkins and I had to drive to Macon, which is a 3 hour trip from here, to go to a trainer/trainee meeting. Which was way better than I thought it was going to be! I got to see a lot of friends!

That it for now folks, I love you all and hope that is everything is going well!!

#Livin'TheDream

 

Elder Allen

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment