Monday, February 9, 2015

Speaking of Temples



Speaking of temples, don't ever take them for granted!!!! We have how many back home within 45 minutes ?!? The closest one here is 2 hours away in South Carolina and I can't even go to that one! I won't be able to go through the temple until I get home! It makes me sick to think that I had at least 3 temples 15 minutes away and I didn't go very often, when there are people down here who give up their whole day just to go through once! The closest thing we have to a temple is the Chapel in the church. Which is still an awesome place, but nothing compared to the feeling you get knowing you are giving someone on the other side a second chance! I guess the Chapel is just as important because it is the place where you get a second chance, or a third or a fourth..........etc. Just don't take the sacrament or the temple for granted! I had an awesome experience this sacrament as I was passing the bread and water, the spirit was so powerful that day for some reason and I just felt happy knowing what ever I did wrong this week was behind me, it was pretty rad!

Joel fed us again, he is such a stud! This time he didn't cook it though, he just bought some tamales and tacos from the back of some ghetto tamale lady's car... haha some of the best food comes from trailers parks haha!!! I wish he would come to church though! 

Hey we all got sick this week too! It was just a head cold, but it was a bad one! I'm still getting over it, but on Thursday I my stomach felt terrible and my head was pounding, haha! Didn't do anything that day.... :( but I'm doing alot better now!
I am now officially 6 months out which means last Friday I set fire to one of my ties! don't worry I got it from Goodwill so it didn't cost that much plus it was a very ugly tie and the world it better off without it haha!
Elder Wright was finally able to convince me to work out with him this morning haha! I actually feel pretty good right now, but who knows how I will feel tomorrow haha!  

Anyways love you guys a bunch!

Elder Allen


It was Elder Casper birthday  is today, so I made him a poster of his favorite things, superheros!

No comments:

Post a Comment