Monday, October 20, 2014

Ditch Digging


I'm doing great as always! this last week was not the best, because one of our favorite investigators dropped us... I can't remember if I've told you about Jack Adams, anyways he just strait up told us one day that he didn't want us to come by anymore and that he would never be a Mormon, that was the saddest moments of my whole mission, I don't think I've ever felt so sad for a person, because he was coming along so well and then he just let it all go! I loved that old man and I felt sad because he left the path that leads to eternal happiness! 

Anyways the other people we are teaching are doing well! they finally came to church, and Denise Brought her husband too!! he is really into genealogy so he really liked our family history center, and now we are teaching him too!! My trainer is still being stellar!! 

We just got a new library right next to us!!! It is way better than having to go to the church to write because the computers at the church are really slow.

Did I ever tell you how we dug a ditch for this man for three days in a row? Well this guy was building his own house, and we offered to help so we got stuck digging a ditch to put an electrical wire in so he could have electricity in his house, it was super hard and long, but it got us out of our morning studies! haha just kidding I like morning studies, but sometimes they can get a little aburrido!

Elder Webb is the district leader so I get to go on transfers ever week. this week I

went with Elder Murphy he is pretty stellar! The other two guys are the two elders who live with us Elder Casper and Elder Ludeman!

 


I'm glad you guys had such a great time in Cali, I love the pictures you sent me and I love seeing the family! That is awesome to hear that so many people from our ward are going on missions!! That is amazing! Time is flying down here and I've almost already been 3 months out!! Love ya.  I hope all is well!!


Elder Allen

Who knew getting an eternal companion was so easy.....

This is a diagram I made because the story of Les Mis can get kinda confusing!






 
 
This is Pollo he is a pretty sweet dude!! We got him and his wife going back to church!! The food is called pupusa I don't know what it is made of, but it could possibly be one of the best things I've tasted!







   

No comments:

Post a Comment