Tuesday, March 8, 2016







My "Thinking Putty"

Elder Haines

Service



Elder Cannon and I


Jesus

 
 I don't have a bunch of time to email this week because we have a lot of things planned for today like going to a swamp and recording a song with some other elders, and we have so little time!!! haha! the stresses of P-day! haha! It should be a really fun day!

So I don't know if I've told you this, but we are teaching the 9 year old daughter of a returning member family, they were less active when she turned 8 so she never got baptized. Anyways we have been teaching her and she is going to be baptized on the 18th of March!!! YYEEEEEEEESSS! Plus she is hispanic! God has answered a lot of my prayers and concerns, I was afraid that I wouldn't teach at all in Spanish when I got here, but I still am! In fact the family that brought me soup when I was sick was this family! #LaFamiliaGonzales! I love them they feed us every time we come over!! 

I don't know if you are aware, but the new easter video will come out on the 13th it is super awesome! We get to watch it earlier because we're missionaries 😎

Anyways like I said don't have much time, but I do love you a ton! 

Elder Allen

More from the BBQ! Me and My boy Elder Murphy We've almost served half our missions in the same zone or around each other!! haha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment