Monday, December 14, 2015

Leaving Auburn!


My boy Elder Clark at Zone Conferences!
Some goodbyes...:(


The Lambsons, a very legit family!!
 

 
Vazion, and investigator!
So I'm getting moved!!! :( I'm pretty bummed, but at the same time I've stayed here for like 6 months so it's been a good run! I'm really going to miss this area a bunch!! It has been one of my favorites if not favorite areas of my entire mission! Good ole Auburn! This coming transfer I could go to two areas Warner Robbins Georgia or Douglas Georgia, I'm excited to find out!! Anything could happen! If I go to Warner Robins, I will be with a greenie, but if I go to Douglas I'll be with Elder Godinez again!! We'll see what happens!

I got you package early so now I have to lug around a bunch of Christmas presents! haha! Did you guys get my package yet? I think you'll all enjoy the things I got you guys!! I hope yours, Jays, and dads presents are alright! They are a little fragile, but you should enjoy!
My Boy Wil Wilson! This guys got some pipes!

It's kinda been a slow week, but we did have 4 investigators at church!! Gary is finally better, and he hit the ground running! right as he healed up, he started reading and looking at lds.org like crazy, he is doing awesome!

 
Great vid! #It'sTheMostWonderfulTimeOfTheYear!!

Love you guys a bunch!!

Elder Allen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment