Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Jesus and Jam



 
whats better than Jesus and Jam....

 Answers to Questions

1.It was hard, but I'm starting to like Pearson, it is super small compared to my last area, but I'm liking it!

2.No I haven't everybody haha! (I've met almost everybody)

3.I haven't gotten my birthday package yet, but it might be waiting for me at the house!

4. My new companion's name is Elder Johnson....(he goes home in 11 weeks so he's super trunky.....haha)

5.He is from Utah. Shocker!....

6.yup another blue house, but there is no one else living in it so it is kinda lonely...haha

7.I'm up in Douglas and I'm probably going to hang out with the other elders up here! you kinda go insane with only two elders in one house...

8.I'm recovering from sickness, I think it was caused by the stress of a new area and new comp.

 
Yeah Ashley!!! Tell her congrats for me!!! 


This is what they call a walmart......
Just a few things about Pearson.

-It is deepest south a Spanish elder can go! (geographically and culturally)

-There is a population of a little over 2,000 people

-I feel like almost everyone here is related in some way, shape, or form....haha!

-Every one laughed at me when I said that I never had grits before, haha!   

-I feel like it is more ghetto here in some places, than Savannah....

-The people here are very nice and welcoming! #SouthernHospitality

-We walk a lot...

I really miss Pooler a lot!! It was hard this last week to adjust, but it's coming along! Pretty soon I'll love it done here or something... haha! We are teaching a couple of really rad people! namely an older lady named Robin Jewel, she is a very sweet lady, her husband recently died, she is on date to be baptized early April, the reason she wants to be baptized is so that she can be sealed to her husband, how rad is that!!! There is another Lady named Heather Guy, who is friends with Robin, and she is a very sweet lady too! She has a lot on her plate and is very stressed a lot of the time with her family and financial problems, but she is awesome!! Anyways thats all for now, I love you all a bunch, Catch ya on the flip side!


Love,

Elder Allen
 
sayin' some goodbyes.... sad....


 




 

 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment